I. GENERAL TERMS
- All users of the Da Buddha Vapes website must be 18 years of age or older
- Orders will normally take 24 hours, if not more, to be processed.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices and images are subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
- We currently are using Paypal to process all transactions. Paypal accepts Major Credit Cards without having to create a Paypal account.
- We are secured and certified by Comodo SSL, so all your personal information will be secure.
- We do not hold any Credit Card information as our payment process are redirected to Paypal and/or other payment gateways with their own secured and protected SSL certificate.
II. VAPORIZATION AND NICOTINE PRODUCTS
- Da Buddha Vapes products may contain nicotine and/or be designed for use with products containing nicotine. Any such products are not to be sold to or used by any persons under the age of 18. These products must be kept out of reach and sight of children and pets. Any illegal use of Da Buddha Vapes products may subject the user to severe fines, penalties, and/or imprisonment under state and federal law.
- Vaporization products, including but not limited to those containing nicotine, are not to be used by those under the age of 18, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, those at risk of heart disease, individuals with high blood pressure, individuals with diabetes, or those taking medications for depression or asthma. Consult your physician before using any Da Buddha Vapes products if you have any allergies including but not limited to nicotine, propylene glycol, or inhalants. If swallowed, used incorrectly, or you become ill from using any product, seek medical attention immediately.
- Not all products sold by Da Buddha Vapes are approved by the American FDA. The vaporization of products (including, but not limited to those related to tobacco and/or nicotine containing products) does not necessarily eliminate any and/or all toxic or carcinogenic substances. Neither the manufacturer, the seller, nor their respective affiliates, directors, officers, nor shareholders of any products on this website shall be held responsible for the misuse of their respective products or of Da Buddha Vapes products. You, the purchaser and/or user of any product acquired from Da Buddha Vapes, are responsible for the use of such products.
III. SHIPPING TERMS
- Your shipping/handling fee is at flat rate of $5 unless stated free as a promotional offer. All orders $100 and above will be shipped for free. Some orders are shipped in multiple package.
- Unless otherwise specified, all shipments are sent by USPS Priority Mail. Expedited services are available upon request, additional charges will incur.
- Shipping & Handling charge and policy may change at any given time and will be stated within the Home Page of the website and also in an updated version of this document.
- All shipment to overseas customers are responsible for taxes and custom duties.
IV. RETURN POLICY
- All return merchandise must be notified within 14 days of order receipt and must be accompanied by RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To obtain a RMA number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds may be issued as either a Credit Card refund or as Store Credit in the form of a Gift Certificate.
- Merchandise having a manufacturer’s defect will be accepted for replacement or credit. Misused or improperly cared for products will not be accepted.
- PACKAGING, Refused and Return Items Instruction:
- Send your return package back to Da Buddha Vapes via the Post Office, UPS or other service. (We are not responsible for non receipt of returned merchandise.)
- Include name, order number, copy of invoice, and item number(s) of enclosed merchandise.
- Utilize the original packaging if possible and completely remove or cover the original shipping label.
- (Please use a padded envelope or box if original shipping materials are not reusable. Items received damaged, unsealed or not in new condition will not be honored.)
- Refused Items: If it’s the fault of Da Buddha Vapes, you will be fully credited and or items will be reshipped at our expense. On all other refused orders, the customer will be charged a 10% restocking fee plus all freight charges. If the customer wants the order reshipped, the shipping charges will be added. Only manufacturer defects or items with concealed damages as a result of the shipping will be authorized for a return. The merchandise returned must be in the original packaging and free of all customer’s marking and tags
- Keep your shipping receipt until you have received exchanged item.
- All packages opened and used are not subject to a refund.
- All order must be cancelled within 24 hours or before the order has been shipped.
- Once the order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
VI. COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Da Buddha Vapes. Collective work includes works that are licensed to Da Buddha Vapes, Copyright 2015, Da Buddha Vapes ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Da Buddha Vapes or purchasing Da Buddha Vapes products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Da Buddha Vapes or to purchase Da Buddha Vapes products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Da Buddha Vapes. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
VII. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Da Buddha Vapes without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Da Buddha Vapes or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
- You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Da Buddha Vapes, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
If you have any questions regarding Da Buddha Vapes Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com